Friday, July 21, 2006

Steamy first night

Eventually, I plan to pack this things with colorful pictures because modern society has made us shy away from words and seek after visual stimulation. Like when I was 5 and all I wanted to do was 'read' Danny and the Dinosaur, but all I really wanted was to look at the big pictures. Well I hope you can bear with anther text-based entry - illiterate. (Look at me, I'm insulting an audience I don't have. WOW)

Well the first big trial was picking TOm up at the train station. We had made some elaborate plans. I'm not kidding when I say elaborate- there was a plan a, b, c and D. Well, he wasn't where I thought he'd be when I got there, so I wandered around the station for a while. Two hours passed and I didn't know what to do. All of the plans we made involved me not being there, I didn't even think about what I'd do if he didn't show up. Well, luckily, I took a little glimps around the station and saw Tom siting on his bag like he'd been there all day. I walk up to him and he'd been waiting there for over an hour. I must have just looked passed that one spot.

Since he'd been travelling for over 24 hours, we went strait to Emmanuele di Ulio's house and slept. Boy was it hot. (Her's where I'd slip a picture into the mix, but I just don't have one. Sorry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment